Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sun Burned Tanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand...

Today we had beautiful weather. Savannah got tired of standing in the ocean and decided to just lay on her belly. Standing is overrated.



This afternoon, we headed to the pool. Savannah swam with Auntie Em...
And demonstrated that she retained knowledge from swimming lessons (check out how she lowered herself into the pool backwards!)
And then she jumped in the pool to Momma... times 25...
Later Ben and Emily got brave and decided to body surf in the ocean. More power to them!
And then tonight "the kids" went into town for a bit. We tried to get a shot of the five of us. Sorry, Ben and Darren. We did get the most important faces in there...
Ben rocked out some Coach sunglasses. Stylin'!
And Emily is just high on sun. Trust me, if that were possible...


I don't know about these three.



And how is it that I'm already burned and my child is more tan than I am after wearing SPF 50?! That Beckner skin...


Wanna see how beautiful Topsail is?








Stay tuned for more! And tomorrow... I will tell you my secret. :)

No comments: