Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Road Trip to the (Deeper) South, Part One

Today we traveled to my aunt's house for a few days. They have a trampoline in their yard. Have I told you about Savannah's obsession with jumping? Well, she loves to jump. Anywhere. So just imagine when she saw a trampoline.

At first she was content observing...



But soon she was in on the action...







And everyone had to jump with her... Hunter, Courtney, Emileigh, and Momma...







I haven't jumped on a trampoline since I was like... 15. It made me tired. Haha.


Actually... she made us all tired. And she wore herself out too.



We should all sleep good tonight! More to come on our short road trip... stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

what fun! I need to find a friend with a trampoline because Karis would be so excited!