Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake

Momma, Auntie Em, and Miss Gina signed up to take a cake decorating class!



Today, we attempted cake #1. I love homework you can eat! :)



I love these girls. Even when we're all greasy and sticky and covered in icing.


And the finished product...


We'll probably look back at these pictures and laugh one day at our first cake, but I think it was a pretty darn good effort. :)
And... it passed a taste test! (Yes, I let her have sugar for the first time in a week... and she loved it.)


I'm pretty sure our house will be overflowing with cakes in the next month or so as we complete the course. But I'm also pretty sure that I'm okay with that! :)

4 comments:

The Dickinson Diaries said...

nice! it turned out great. maybe you should e-mail carla a pic and we can be her star students... lol. it just may put curls in her place ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh fun! I have friends that are taking a cake class through AC Moore and they love it! Your cake looks awesome! Good job girls!

Team B.

Marlene said...

I am so impressed and proud of you girls!! Way to go!

Meg said...

ohh, I'm jealous! A cake decorating class would be so much fun! And your first one looks great!Please post pics of all your creations :)