Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.





This Monday I just have one "Not Me." Not because I actually only have one, but because I think it tops it all.

Today, due to my sleep-deprived state (have you been following me on Twitter? I've slept about 5 hours in the past 48...), I most certainly did NOT get out of the car, walk to the door, and stand there repeatedly pushing the unlock button on my keyless entry...pointing it at the house door...for 30 seconds....before I realized...that remote is for the car, not the house. And if I did do that, I wouldn't laugh out loud at myself. And it wouldn't be so loud that the neighbor looked up from the book she was reading on her porch. And my next thought wouldn't have been... "man, this'll make a great not me monday post! Oh crap, it IS monday!"

Not me! Never!

Do you want to engage in free therapy? Head on over to MckMama's Not Me! Monday post to check out the rest of the world's Not Me's...

1 comment:

Meg said...

lol -- I'll be praying for you to get some sleep :)