Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mine

Savannah: (while being dressed by me) "Clothes, mine?"

Momma: "Yes, those are your clothes."

Savannah: (points to my shirt) "Clothes, mine?"

Momma: "No, these are my clothes."

Savannah: (pointing to her hair) "Hair, mine?"

Momma: "Yes, that is your hair."

Savannah: (pointing to my hair) "Hair, mine?"

Momma: "No, that is my hair."

Savannah: (clearly pondering the concept... spreads her arms wide...) "Momma, mine?"

Momma: "Yes, sweetie. Momma is yours. Absolutely."

(Why else would I clean up the poop you smeared all over your room when you took your diaper off yet again this morning?!)

3 comments:

Building Walls said...

ok. my favorite post. ever. :)

Unknown said...

we have those same poopy moments..to the point where i've made a chart and every day she has without smearing poop all over the walls, herself and her animals she gets a star..after so many stars she gets a present..ugh

Anonymous said...

oh no! we haven't entered the poop smearing yet...but she's not in a toddler bed yet either...haha! Thanks for always being so entertaining!

Love
Team B