Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Could Use a Little Bit of Sun on My Skin...

We're at the beach! Hooray!



We couldn't wait to sink our toes into the sand.


Or the ocean for that matter.



See this wagon? It was Daddy's when he was little. He rebuilt it for Savannah.


And this is what it should be used for.


Not this.


Ahem. Anyway, we also found some shells, or "rocks."


They were so stinkin' exciting!


The beach is a wonderful place, don't you think?


Especially when you have a beast like this to haul heavy objects up the stairs.


Stay tuned for 213095743 pictures this week. Really.
Also, you're gonna wanna stay tuned for something else. I can't tell you what it is yet. That would kinda ruin the point of you staying tuned. But I will give you a hint.


Okay, thats all you get for now. Don't even try to talk me into telling you more yet. Because I'm already bad at keeping secrets. And besides, I hear the hot tub and Nicholas Sparks calling me so I must be off... this week is gonna be rough.
And I just re-read that last sentence. Obviously, I'm not getting in the hot tub with Nicholas Sparks. Just his latest book. In case you had any doubts. Ahem.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!!!! :) Enjoy the sun, time with family, and relaxation!!! :)

the mcquiddys said...

I know I know I know! But I'm not saying anything either ... :)