Sunday, May 10, 2009

a pageant and a graduation

This past Saturday, Savannah got to participate in the Million Dollar Baby pageant.

Here she is competing for the title of "infant model."







She won an award for "prettiest smile."


And was crowned Infant Model Queen.






Yaaaaay, Savannah!
Afterward, we went to Mr. Drew's graduation party. Yay Drew for graduating early! :) Savannah thought the slide was facinating.






And I got to see my Katie, which is always good. Please ignore the roughness in these photos. I am aware that we were sweating, and that Katie has sweet potatoes on her shirt and I have hot dog chili on my neck in all of these pics. Thank you, Audrey and Savannah for that.


Savannah thought she could hold Audrey. Audrey wasn't confident in that arrangement.


And I got to see one of my favorite couples ever. Aren't they the cutest? Well, Mary is awfully cute. I'm not sure about the other one Will.


And their adorable kids. We sure love us some Walls!


And this is a friendship that started when Mary was my camp counselor. And I'm ever so thankful!

Can I just say that little A is adorable? She and her momma should move back here. I guess Jeremy can come too. I suppose. :)


We had to leave the party when Savannah decided she wanted to swim. That wouldn't have gone very well.


And today we celebrated Mothers Day. And somehow I managed to get zero pictures. But I am very thankful for my wonderful mother. I love you, Momma! And I'm also very blessed with a fabulous mother-in-law and grandmothers too! Happy Mother's Day!
I hope your weekend was just as much fun!

1 comment:

Naff News said...

Thanks for the disclaimer on our pic- whew! It was so fun hanging with you!!