Saturday, May 23, 2009

Road Trip to the (Deeper) South, Part Two

While on our roadtrip, Courtney and I got to go have a girls night out and see Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, and Kenny Chesney in concert. We had a blast!!!



The huge center definitely made my hometown look a little puny. :)



Please ignore how sweaty we were. It was hot and crowded! Kenny Chesney was sweaty too, but somehow he pulled off that look better than we did. Go figure.


When Kenny Chesney started singing, nobody could see him. And then all of the sudden he appeared from the ceiling. Pretty cool if you ask me.


We were on the 11th row I believe. Pretty sweet seats!


This is Courtney and her friend who got us those sweet seats. Thanks, Courtney's friend!





I had a blast at the concert. Thanks, Courtney!!!

This next picture is the tent we put Savannah in. Just kidding. But I did want to put her in a tent when she got up at 3:30am one night. But this is just the tent she played in. I promise.



And before we knew it, it was time to say goodbye and return home. Booo! We decided we will just have to go back more often.


Thanks for a great trip!!!

No comments: