Monday, March 7, 2011

Tiny Miss America 2011

This crazy girl kept me so busy that I didn't take many pictures. So sorry!







On the last night, they had a mardi gras party for all of the contestants. I helped chaperone, and these girls had sooo much fun. It was fun to watch them all dancing, eating pizza and cake, and playing games. I even took a video of this girl's moves. You're welcome. (And I know its sideways, but I'm not a techie and don't know how to rotate it on youtube... rotate your own head, please.)




What's that? You want to know how she did?
She placed 3rd runner up (at a national pageant, thats pretty good!) and won Miss Congeniality (sportsmanship) award for being the sweetest contestant. I think that might just be better than the crown! ;) Way to go, Savannah!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Video is too funny. Where did that girl get her rhythm... her momma? ;-)

Anonymous said...

I agree, Miss congenuality is top in my book.

Beth Simmons said...

Congrats Savannah! There is no way anyone could top her congeniality:) Looks like she had a blast!