Thursday, March 17, 2011

Date Thirty-Four

For date thirty-four, I forgot to take any pictures (so sorry!) but we went on a double date with dear friends of ours to dinner and then we went bowling. Let me just say about the bowling lanes on Friday night after 10... hello, children, where are your parents?! Ahem. I am proud to say that the ladies dominated the men in the first game. Its all fun and games until someone's ego gets bruised. So, we had to play a second game and the boys whooped us that time. Thanks for a very fun time, Steve and Christy!

And, here is your friendly reminder. Don't forget to wear green today, people! Nobody likes to get pinched. (Shout out to my cool Irish friend. I only know one Irish person, but she is the coolest. So, Happy St. Patrick's Day, Aisling!)

No comments: