Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hello, Officer.

I got to see my brother graduate from the Criminal Justice Academy yesterday.



I could not be prouder of him!



This group of guys went through so much pain and sweat to get their badges.



And guess who was the top of his class? My brother, the recipient of the Top Gun Award.



In the words of the sheriff, "Someone always has to rise to the top, and in this class there was a gentleman whose shooting average was an exceptional 95.7%." Yep, thats my brother.



Look at that badge!


His class motto was "Smart. Tough. Focused."

And in the past week, he has been both pepper-sprayed and tased.
And after 10 weeks of running, sit-ups, push-ups, pull-ups, boxing, shooting, driving, fighting, being yelled at, and having daily inspections...

Its official. He is certified to protect our community.

Way to go! So proud of my brother, the officer!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Yay Ben! Oh wait, I mean Officer Baxley or as Savannah says "Officer Uncle B" :-) So proud!

Building Walls said...

WOW What an awesome post, incredible BEN!!! And wonderful family :) You guys never cease to amaze me with how hard you work and much more than capable you are!! SO proud of Ben!!! Thanks for sharing the pics!