Monday, March 28, 2011

Date Thirty-Five

For date, thirty-five, we stayed home to do the dinner and redbox movie thing again. I know, I know, its a rule-breaker. I said we weren't going to do the same date twice in a month, and now we have. Well, due to extraordinary circumstances, no babysitters were available, and we had to settle for another in-home night.

But, to jazz it up a little, I had a little surprise/invitation waiting on the hubby when he got home...

Yes, its on the back of the toilet. What can I say? I know exactly where he goes first when he gets home. Ha, ha!



Then we had a taco dinner. I had to take a picture of how Darren eats his "tacos" because it is truly unique.



And then we watched a Redbox movie. We are very much looking forward to going out on another real date soon. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its okay. We forgive you for breaking the rules. I know for a fact things were crazy up there last week! But I love you and think you need to run the Peachtree Roadrace in Atlanta on July 4th with me!! He he

The Blogging Pastor's Wife said...

Hey girl...just wanted to say hi! I hope you all are doing well. It is so great to be able to see your children grow up without being there in person. I hope you all have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Does that last sign say what i think it says???