Thursday, March 3, 2011

Overheard at My House

Savannah: "Mom, I one time saw a lady wearing rainbow colored curlers in her hair at Target."
Momma: "Oh. Really? Was she old? Old ladies sometimes do that."
Savannah: "Hmm. I dunno. I didn't ask her if she was old."


Savannah: "Mom! Oh my word! That BOY has EARRINGS! And a PONYTAIL! Oh my word! Hey! Boy!!! Boys don't have earrings! Or ponytails! This is just too crazy for me."


Momma: "Savannah, on your Tiny Miss America application I have to put your ambition. That means what you want to be when you grow up. What do you want me to put?"
Savannah: "I can't decide between a doctor and a princess, but I think I will go with the princess."


Savannah: "Where is daddy today?"
Momma: "Daddy is at work."
Savannah: "Oh no. Not again. How about we tell him to quit working. We don't need more money. I have a lot in my pig bank."


Momma: "You need to thank Jesus for your food."
Savannah: "You said He knows everything, so He already knows I'm thankful."


Momma: "Goodnight, booger."
Savannah: "Mooooom! I am not a booger. I don't live in a nose."

2 comments:

JenHeath said...

I think she made the right decision to go with the princess...better hours...less germs. :)

Mimi said...

She cracks me up! Each day is a new adventure with Savannah, and I love them all. :-)