Sunday, March 13, 2011

Growing. Up.

First of all, thank you all for your encouragement about my Lent experience. :) I have such wonderful friends and family, and I didn't even have to get on Facebook to find that out! ;)

And while I've been growing in that way, someone else is growing too. Growing up! I can't believe how big she is getting... sometimes when we talk, I feel like I'm talking to an adult. Other times I feel like I'm going to pull out my hair, but we won't touch on that today. This weekend has been so sunny and warm, and Savannah enjoyed riding her bike around the nearby pond. I think this spring is going to be full of outside playtime! Who wants to come over?! ;)





[And Katie, I'm sure you are laughing at the image of the blinged-out bike, because you are probably saying with a chuckle, "hello, little Lauren." But just so you know, SHE picked this out all by herself...we might be in trouble with two of me in the world!] ;)

3 comments:

Meg said...

Without a doubt, Karis would have picked out the same bike :) Love it!

gbt mops said...

Haha! And I love your Mom's comment on the post below- double haha!! :)

James and Aisling Solarek said...

i want to come over! i will look forward to having savannah over on tue :) i told her in cubbies that i would see her on tue and she was excited!