Monday, November 22, 2010

Wild Indian

When you were a kid, and you were running amuk (amuck? is that even a word? you people know what I mean, don't you?) did your parents ever say to you, "Stop that! You're behaving like a wild indian!"

Mine never said that to me. It was usually directed at my brother. I was usually the child holed up in my room reading the Sweet Valley books like it was my job. But, I digress.

I have a real, genuine, bonafide wild indian child. See?



And she is a mighty cute one at that.



However, she did object to being an indian.
Until she found out that she could be an indian princess, that is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody has to take after Darren! Now you and Marlene have something else in common!

Drew & Kari said...

sweet valley books... thanks for the memory :) That made my day, I might just have to go read one...