Monday, November 22, 2010

More dates.

Oh, I've been a delinquent poster. And I'm sure I've disappointed all four of you readers. Ahem.

I'm feeling a bit frazzled on this Monday. You see, my three-year-old now has bronchitis, my 9 month old has an ear infection AND a sinus infection, and I have an ear infection as well.

Frazzled, I tell ya.

So, about those dates. Here is your crash-course.

Due to sick children (always, always sick lately it seems), we have had a series of boring-ish dates. However, I am still thankful for that time!

Date twenty-one- Dinner at a new restaurant in town and some Christmas shopping.

Date twenty-two- just dinner at Montanos... one of my favorites... for my birthday... was going to do a movie, but had a child admitted to the hospital and things just got chaotic and exhausted.

Date twenty-three - Chinese takeout and "Grown-Ups" from the Redbox. Which I forgot to return... maaaan!

I promise to get more creative after I get more sleep... but for now... please bear with my incompetent, sleep-deprived self. ;) I also have a digital camera full of pictures from early Thanksgiving celebrations, pilgrim/indian night at church, and the like. Hang in there... and I will post them, and they will utterly delight you. Or something. Ahem.

1 comment:

Drew & Kari said...

What is the new restaurant you went to?? and can I just say that we both go out to eat, and watch the same movies (Grown-ups, Date Nights)so maybe one of these we could do the same things... at the same time... together :) just a thought