Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hello, Tuesday.

Good morning!!! Wake up, already! We have things to talk about!

Plus, there are only a few shopping days left until my birthday, so you might need to get to work on that! Ahem...I digress.

Brooklyn is just so excited to show you...



She can sit up on carpet when she keeps her legs out straight! Impressed? You should be.



Also, I have the cutest little "missionary" ever in my house. We had missions conference at church this past week and Savannah so enjoyed dressing up! She has been on a kick lately where she says she wants to be a doctor. I told her there were missionary doctors in other countries. She informed me, however, that she may no longer want to be a doctor. Why not? "Maybe I will be a therapy [therapist?] so I can help little babies that can't sit up good."



Aw. Wherever her tender heart takes her later in life, I'm so blessed to be her mommy! Now, I just have to keep that frame of mind as I head off to my first-ever parent/teacher conference this afternoon. Hehe. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Drew & Kari said...

awe what a sweet girl! :) and yay for sitting up!! I know you're so proud of both of them!