Thursday, November 4, 2010

Date Twenty: Haunted Maze + Fry Shack + Friends

For date twenty, we headed back out to the farm with the corn maze, but this time we ditched the kids and went with friends. Friends that have a lot in common with us, I might add. We got married the same week, and both have two babies of similar ages. But, it was very nice to be able to talk to them without yelling over chatter of children.



This super fun couple even talked me into going through the haunted corn maze. Now, if you know me, you know that I am a scaredy cat. I love the criminal tv shows or movies, but nothing that pops out at you. Horror movies? No thank you. So you know that I must really like James and Aisling in order to walk through a corn maze and the woods, in the dark, with masked creatures popping out at me, trap doors in the ground, and a chain saw. But, even though they laughed at me, a LOT, it was fun.



Mostly because we ordered one of everything on the fry shack menu. Have you ever had a deep fried oreo? They are awesome, my friend.



Afterward, we warmed up in Applebees before heading home. It was a fun evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must really have some awesome babysitters for all these dates. ;-)