Monday, April 13, 2009

Sweet Jesus

I'm so excited that Jesus is alive! :) I didn't do a good job of sharing that yesterday. But I really am so psyched! Do you even know what this means for us? We are FREE because He is so awesome!

This song has been in my head these past few days and has really become more and more real to me. Jesus is ALL of these things to me, and I'm ever so thankful!

Sweet Jesus by Selah

Sweet Jesus, my Savior, you are my Faithful Friend.
You make me, You know me, You've seen my every sin.
And my soul is amazed by this gift of your grace,
And these arms that take me in.
Sweet Jesus, My Savior, you are my Faithful Friend.

Sweet Jesus, My Shelter, you are my Faithful Friend.
The refuge I run to when my world comes closing in.
Why should I be afraid when I know I am safe,
By the arms that take me in?
Sweet Jesus, My Shelter, you are my Faithful Friend.

Sweet Jesus, My Shepherd, you are my Faithful Friend.
You hold me, You lead me, I'll follow until the end.
And once more I will say on that beautiful day,
When your arms take me in -
Sweet Jesus, My Shepherd, you are my Faithful Friend.
Sweet Jesus, My Savior, you are my Faithful Friend!

No comments: