Thursday, April 23, 2009

Maybe I'll Make It Into A Sport Coat

Lucy: You think you're so smart with that blanket. What are you going to do with it when you grow up?
Linus: Maybe I'll make it into a sport coat.
-A Charlie Brown Christmas-







I was going to update and remind you to say a prayer tomorrow... but then I thought... what good is a post without pictures of a little cutie?! So I took her outside to take a few shots... but for some reason today blankie AND paci had to accompany us everywhere. Not sure what the deal is with that. :)

So anyway... now for the real purpose... don't forget to pray for Savannah tomorrow! :) We have to check into outpatient surgery at 8:30 am and her procedure is at 10:45 am (oh, and she can't eat after midnight tonight... which won't be a problem... until I wake her up tomorrow morning, at which time she will be ready for milk and cheerios...). Sometime between those time frames, we'll meet with her doctor and a team of pediatric anesthesiologists who will sedate her. The procedure should take 1-2 hours, depending on what they find. She will then need to recover for 1-2 hours and eat before she can leave the hospital. It should be quite a day!

But... just so you all stay updated... or maybe because I just love to blog... I've added a new tool! Check it out... on the right sidebar is... Twitter! Now, I must admit that I'm not real familiar with Twitter so hopefully I won't screw this up... but from the limited concept I have... I think I can text message updates to the blog. How cool is that?! I tested it out today and it seems to be working so hopefully I can update allllllll day long tomorrow. Just what you wanted right?! And... if you are real stalkerish... ahem... I mean...concerned... you can sign up for your own Twitter account and have my updates texted directly to your phone. I don't know how to do that part, so you're on your own for figuring out that one. :) Now... for the real purpose of the blog... I'll close with more adorable pictures...






Thanks for praying!!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

such cute pix :) Thanks for giving us a time frame for tomorrow... I'd been wondering.

...and I'll follow you on twitter, missy. In fact - i'll be your very first follower! Yippee :) :)