Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Savannah and Sydney



I was blessed enough to have a friend who was pregnant the same time I was, and we got to experience the joys of pregnancy together! Savannah and Sydney were born only six weeks apart, and now that our babies are here, we get to experience their growing up together as well! :) We met Autumn, Charlie, and Sydney for dinner last night, and of course I had to take pictures of our darling girls together! :)





Miss Personality 1...



And Miss Personality 2 :)



These might just be the prettiest blue-eyed girls in the valley! :)


I hope Savannah and Sydney stay friends for a very long time!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The picture of me is terrible! But the picts of our girls are adorable!! :) Definitely 2 of the cutest blue-eyed girls around! :)