Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pretty Day, Pretty Girl

This morning, when I got Savannah dressed, I thought she looked so cute that we needed to take a picture! :) But, being the girly girl she is, she was so interested in her new shoes that she wouldn't look at the camera!




After church and lunch, we decided to go visit Savannah's great grandma because Cousin Courtney was in town, and we took advantage of the beautiful weather and Mawmaw's beautiful flowers to take some really cute pictures! :) (We ditched the shoes so she'd pay attention.)





Courtney, Momma, and Savannah!

Flowers are SO much fun!








Her toes even curled up with the delight of the pretty day! :)
We hope you had as much fun outside today as we did!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I LOVE the dress! And Karis is the same way with shoes...she won't leave them alone so I pretty much never fool with them :) Such cute pics :)
Meagan

Anonymous said...

Love them! I had so much fun...Love you all!