Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pearly Whites

Well... being the somewhat ditzy person that I am, it dawned on me the other day that I probably needed to be brushing Savannah's two teeth, duh. (Hey, give me a break, I'm new at this being responsible for someone else's personal hygiene thing!) So, we went out a bought a baby toothbrush and some baby toothpaste (with Elmo's picture on it).

Savannah was not real sure about it at first.


What is this thing?


What am I supposed to brush with it?!


Seriously, Momma, what in the world is it?!


Oh, I get it. The toothpaste tastes good.


I'm a pro. Give me a toy so I can multitask like a real woman now. :)
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get a battery operated one , switch it on and put it on her clit she will kick like mad, I LOVED watching my girls have baby orgasms when I did it to them