Monday, August 22, 2011

Thank You

Thank you all so much for the overwhelming support and love that you've bestowed upon our family for the past week. I just copied and pasted many of the comments and emails into a Word document so that one day I can show Brooklyn just how very loved she is...even by strangers we haven't even met. We are adjusting, loving on our girls, and claiming the promise that God is good, all of the time. He has given such peace, strength, grace, and sustained us during this rollercoaster of a week. Thanks for being patient while we process, absorb, research, and recover. Regular blog posts will return very soon! :)

Isaiah 43:1-2, 7, 11, 18-19
"Fear not: for I have redeemed you. I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers and they will not overflow. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned. I have called you by name, created you for my glory. I have formed you. I have made you. I am the Lord, and beside me there is no other. Remember not the past, or dwell on the things of old. I will do something new...I can make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert."

1 comment:

Nicole crain said...

You are an inspiration to me. Thank u for your uplifting spirit. I am so blessed to share in your journey. You and your family are such a blessing to everyone. Please know I am praying for you all too.