Monday, August 1, 2011

I did it.

I can hardly believe I survived last week. It started with Brooklyn in the hospital, and after she got home and I got a full night of rest, I got a phone call that my sister was in labor! So back to the hospital I went.



And 14 hours later, this little chunker was born. Kendra Lee Zepp arrived at 11:58pm on her due date, July 27th. She was 9 pounds, 4.5 ounces, and 19.75 inches long. And cute as a button. She was in some distress toward the end of labor, so she was admitted to the NICU for a few days but is now home safe, sound, and spoiled.


The rest of the week was filled with the usual quality time with the littles, freeze pop enjoyment, therapy, etc.


Oh, and on Saturday we had a multi-family yard sale in our yard. We were so excited because we got rid of a bunch of stuff, made a LOT of money, and had a lot of fun. All of the families involved did really well, and we made enough to pay for gas and food for Brooklyn's trip to Cincinnati and complete a step of our Dave Ramsey plan. Proof that once again, God always provides.

(Can anyone believe how big this girl is getting? We are in the middle of planning a 4th birthday party with little friends from church and school. Where does the time go?!)


We also enjoyed time with friends at a birthday party and a baby shower. At this stage in our journey, our life is very full, but full of good things.



Nevertheless, the Momma is tired. And in a little shock that I actually survived last week! ;)

1 comment:

Building Walls said...

You are amazing. Praying for a restful week for you!!!!