Friday, October 22, 2010

Party Animal. Literally.

Yesterday, Savannah's preschool class had a "Harvest Party."
Thats Christian code for Halloween Party. ;)



They could dress up as a farm animal of their choice. Savannah chose to be a pig. Why a pig, you ask? "Because its pink."



Savannah was pretty psyched when I found this all-out pig costume in her size on ebay for a whopping $3. There were other cute pigs at school too, like Savannah's friend, Sydney.



After the day at preschool, they returned to the classroom and had a party that included all kinds of goodies!



Upon arrival at home, I snuck a piece of candy out of her goody bag, and got reprimanded.
"Its not nice to take peoples candy, Momma. It makes Jesus sad." Hehe.

3 comments:

Beth Simmons said...

I love you little pink pig! What a great find. I'm glad she got to be a little piglet:)

Building Walls said...

Soooo cute!!! And I love how she called you out for taking the candy!! :) What a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I bet I know which farm animal Savannah will be dressing as at Cubbie's Fall Festival on the 31st!
Helen Rutrough