Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Date Eighteen: Sunday School Couples Night

For date eighteen, we went to play Putt-Putt with our Sunday School class. It was a lot of fun, even if it was chilly. It was probably the coldest evening so far this season, and I definitely griped about how I couldn't feel my fingers, toes, or nose. Seriously.


I am sad to report that Team Beckner did not completely and totally dominate the competition, but we were the only team with Orange Balls. What does that mean, you ask? It means we both got a hole in one! Yes, I was just as surprised as you are.
Darren is planning the next date on Saturday, and it promises to be a good one! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

jsolarek said...

we were going to go - sorry we missed you! the weather kept me away and the babysitter issue. we did have your sis in law come over during fri and were so glad to get out of the house. we went to olive garden and furniture shopping.

Ashling