Saturday, October 16, 2010

Date Seventeen: Stay-in Night, Edition Two

Sigh. Brooklyn had a virus, for like TEN days. That feels like 20 days when you have sick kid, let me tell ya. So, since she was ill, date seventeen was also a stay-in night.

Savannah helped me make calzones while Darren was at work...





I filled them with our favorite toppings. Pepperoni and pineapple for me, and sausage, pepperoni, bacon, peppers, and onions for Darren. I forgot to take a picture after they were baked. Oops. Darren pretty much inhaled his though. I used Emeril's dough recipe and I felt like a real chef. Fancy.

Then, we watched a movie. You can only be creative with stay-at-home dates so long. Luckily, Brooklyn is ALL better and we got to go OUT last night, so I will post about that soon.

No comments: