Friday, October 8, 2010

Date Fifteen: Hollywood

I'm behind on the date blogging, excuse me. But I just find pictures of the kids more interesting than pictures of us OLD people. ;) Speaking of old... guess who turns 25 this weekend? ;)



For date fifteen, we went to Hollywood Bakery and Restaurant. YUM! This is by far one of my favorite places ever to eat. They bake all of their own bread and desserts and its delicious. You can get really nice stuff... like steak or chicken oscar, or go low-key with a burger or a sandwich. And obviously, they have really good cheese fries.



After dinner, we got dessert in to-go boxes and returned home to watch "Date Night." How appropriate, right? The movie was hilarious, and the desserts were scrumptious.




Brooklyn has been under the weather this week with an upper respiratory virus that has made her quite miserable, which is one of the reasons I'm a little behind with date night blogging. But, she seems to be feeling a bit better today (hoooray!), so I will catch up on life. Or so I hope. ;)

No comments: