Friday, August 20, 2010

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub...

Two girlies in the tub!

We broke out the ducky bathtub for Miss B yesterday, but she was so interested in looking at the water that I couldn't get a decent picture.



I know, it looks like she is about to drown. But I wouldn't let that happen.



Since I didn't get many good bath shots, I decided to snap a few while she was wrapped up all cute in her towel...


But that didn't last long... this girl is on the move! So here is a sweet, mildly inappropriate, but super cute picture.


And then Big Sister was a little jealous. You know, because she is usually the one in front of the camera. So she had to show me how much fun she was having in the tub.


Oh, my. That was funny.



Savannah has this adorable habit of covering her mouth with her hands when she gets the giggles. I love it.



This next photograph should be titled, "eyelashes."
I wish I had some!


Can you believe this girl is getting ready to turn 3?!



This was her reaction when I asked her if she could stay little forever.
"Silly Momma! That would be crazy!"


I sure do love my little bathing booties beauties!

1 comment:

the mcquiddys said...

Aww I love baby tushies! I'm glad to see that the Beckner girls are doing so fabulously. They sure do get cuter everyday. :)

Happy almost birthday to Savannah! I can't believe it was this time three years ago that we were having lunch at Elderberries. Sigh.