Monday, August 2, 2010

Date Six.

Date six was the classic, uncreative, yet always pleasing, dinner-and-a-movie date.



We enjoyed dinner at one of my favorite places...
[thank you, Dad and Angie for the giftcard!!!]



I wanted to take a picture of us with our yummy meals, but when I pulled the camera out at dinner, my husband gave me a mortified look and begged me to just take a picture of the sign outside the restaurant. He doesn't enjoy life in the spotlight quite as much as his wife and thought the flash from the camera would make people... you know... look at us. (so?!) Haha.



After dinner, we went through Starbucks drive-thru to get drinks to sneak into the movies. After all, a caramel frappacino is sooo much better than a coke slurpee, idontcarewhoyouare.

Then, we saw Eclipse. And I wasn't allowed to photograph us in the movie theater either. :) And in case you haven't been to see Eclipse yet, I thought it was better than the first two movies. The Twilight Saga hasn't disappointed me yet. Although, the books are better than the movies, just sayin.

Our dinner and a movie date was fun and relaxing. :) Can't wait to see what the hubby plans this week... although... I did request no more 8 mile hikes...

1 comment:

Drew & Kari said...

books are definitely better...but i did like eclipse the best so far! :) I'm impressed Darren went.. Drew refuses! ;)