Monday, August 9, 2010

Date Seven.

For date seven, Darren took me shopping. :) I think he felt a need to redeem himself after the hike... haha. Plus, it was tax-free weekend! So, we headed to the mall, ate dinner in the food court, and shopped. :) Darren got a few pairs of work pants, and I got a skirt and new shoes. We also did a little shopping for a certain little girl who is getting ready to turn three! :)

However, sadly enough, I forgot to take my camera. So, I made Darren cram into one of those photo booths with me. This might've been my favorite part of the date. We were laughing so hard! First of all, we barely fit in the booth. Second, Darren was too tall for the camera, so it cut off his head most of the time. And third, we just had the giggles and couldn't stop. Fun times!


2 comments:

Katrina said...

No kissing pictures, please! :-) Love you, Mom

Building Walls said...

I LOVE those pictures :) You guys crack me up. Oh yeah and make me happy. Oh and also your mom's comment made me laugh. Twice. :) Love you!