Saturday, August 28, 2010

Date Ten: Roses are Red...

For date ten, I tried to come up with another free activity.
So, I present our theme... a RED date...



We ate dinner at RED Robin, with a giftcard that we had... and then I presented Darren with a RED challenge... to find 15 specific RED things in the mall in 30 minutes...



The deal? If he was under 30 minutes, he gets to pick the next REDbox movie. If he went over the time limit, it was the wife's choice. I purposely made it really hard because... well... I wanted to win. Haha. Here are just a few of the red things he found...






You can imagine my surprise when he finished with five minutes to spare. I guess he gets to choose the next movie, although you can be sure that I will try to swing the vote.
Even though our night had a RED theme, as we were leaving the mall, we saw this beautiful rainbow.


What a fun, colorful night!

1 comment:

The Dickinson Diaries said...

haha! he must have REALLY wanted to pick out the movie...