Sunday, August 2, 2009

Outfits :)

Well, we just got home from Tiny Miss Virginia, and man, are we tired! But we had the BEST time! Savannah got to enjoy so many activities as a queen, and her pageant sisters were truly some of the sweetest girls that I've ever met. When I got elected to be a chaperone, I thought I'd drawn the short straw - but was I ever wrong! I was so blessed to spend a weekend with such beautiful, well-mannered, and sweet girls. I'm so glad Savannah had such good role models! Anyway, I'll tell you all about them later when I post about the queens' outing... but for now... pictures of Savannah's many outfits this weekend! Please bear in mind that all of these pictures were taken in the hallway of the hotel because, due to child protection laws, no cameras are allowed in the ballroom. And as a mother of a little girl, I am very thankful for that rule. That being said, they do have one professional photographer, and as soon as I get the proofs, I'll post those as well. :)

Queen's outfit. Gail had polos made for each of the girls with their names and titles on them.


Swimsuit... Savannah's favorite. :) She looooooves to wear her "suit and glasses!"








Evening gown...



Hobby/Career Wear...
Savannah aspires to be a hunter, just like her daddy. Move over boys, that 10-point buck is mine! Won't it look nice mounted next to my trophy and crown?!




Runway modeling...
Work it, girl!




Western wear...
Doin' the hoedown, throwdown...



And my personal favorite... what I like to call...
"I'm tired of changing clothes and want to run around in a diaper and heels looking at this new toy that another queen gave me." :)


Stay tuned for more pictures from our fun weekend!

1 comment:

gbt mops said...

I love it- SO cute. Something about the camo and crown combo that just kills me! :)