Monday, August 31, 2009

Two Years Ago Today...

Remember that sappy post I promised? Here you go. :)

"I was never alive until the day I was blessed with you..." -Richard Marx



"From the first breath she breathed, when she first smiled at me...
Someday you might know what I'm going through, when a miracle smiles up at you..." -Heartland



"With all that I've done wrong, I must have donesomething right to deserve her love every morning and butterfly kisses at night." - Bob Carlisle



"And now he's wrapped around her finger, she's the center of his whole world. And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl." - Carrie Underwood



"I remember I thought you looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm. You've had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born." -Tim McGraw



"In the sunlight or the rain, brightest nights or darkest days...I'll always feel the same way. Whatever road you may be on, know you're never too far gone... my love is there wherever you may be...just remember that you'll always be my baby." -Sara Evans



"It won’t be like this for long. One day soon we'll look back laughing at the week we brought her home. This phase is gonna fly by, so baby just hold on. It won't be like this for long." - Darius Rucker



"She is somebody's hero - the hero to her baby with a skinned up knee, a little kiss is all she needs. The keeper of the cheerios, the voice that brings Snow White to life, bedtime stories every night..." - Jamie O'Neal



"You're gonna miss this. You're gonna want this back. You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast. These are some good times, so take a good look around. You may not know it now, but you're gonna miss this..." -Trace Adkins


"So tell me how to stop the years from racing...is there a secret someone knows? I’ll never catch all the memories I’m chasing...I’ll never be ready to let go." -Richard Marx

3 comments:

Randy and Lindsay said...

I LOVE IT!! SO sweet!!!!

the mcquiddys said...

So so sweet. I love it. :)

Scott, Ashley and Maggie said...

I love the post. It made me cry! I can't believe how fast it goes by and mine is only a month old.