Monday, January 3, 2011

Not Me! Monday


In twenty minutes in my house, the following did not happen...
Savannah did not sneak into the kitchen without my knowledge, and open a package of Oreo cookies. She did not proceed to lick the cream filling out of several of them, and leave the cookie part on the table in the sunroom. The phone did not ring with an important medical call, and I did not answer it, while this process continued... Brooklyn did not open the dvd cabinet and pull out ALL of the dvd's, jabbering up a storm. Savannah did not see a Christmas silly songs cd, and put it into the dvd player. Christmas kids music did not blast out loud as a very patient medical worker continued to try to be heard on the phone. I did not manage to locate the remote, turn down the music, and start to put the dvd's back in the cabinet, only to hear a gagging sound and turn around to find that Brooklyn was eating Savannah's disgarded Oreo cookies. Sigh. Not me!

No comments: