Sunday, January 2, 2011

How I Spent My New Year's Eve

I feel like I am back in second grade, writing my morning journal entry.

How I spent my New Year's Eve...

Well, we went out to eat Japanese food... yum!





And I picked up a cake on the way there, because my cousin Courtney was born on New Year's Day, and my Mom's birthday is the day after.





But after dinner was when the real fun began.
Savannah had been having accidents all day long, and the pediatrician was closed. Boo! She started to complain of pain, so my only choice was to either take her to urgent care, or wait until Sunday to take her. I didn't think she could make it that long since she had a fever, was going to the bathroom every 10 minutes, and was in pain. So, off we went to urgent care, where we spent the next three hours. And let me tell you, urgent care on a holiday is quite entertaining. And, at least it was in 2010 for deductible purposes!



After much persuasion and a promise from the doctor that there would be no needles involved, she peed in a cup, and they found white blood cells, so off we went to the pharmacy for a prescription. Here is to 2011 being a healthier new year!

No comments: