Friday, July 24, 2009

Retraction Statement.


Bootcamp is over.
The child and the potty are not BFFs.
This kid will not wear underwear until she is an adult. She'd rather take a dump in a diaper and dig it out with her hands than go in the potty. I don't know why.
I am tired.
I am done.
Bootcamp is over.
This kid is not potty trained.
I retract my statement about everything can be done with patience and perseverence.
Not happenin'.
Bootcamp is over.
Perhaps we will conquer another time. Until then, I change diapers like its my job.
Oh wait, it is!

3 comments:

Naff News said...

I've been waiting for this one. And it was worth the wait. :) This might be my favorite post ever. Love it- and miss you two crazy girls. :)

Meg said...

Am I horrible to be a little bit glad I'm not the only one to give up on bootcamp? ....Thanks for making me feel better :) And thanks for the update; I was getting ready to e-mail you for tips because we are going to try it again in August. I'll let you know how it goes with a two-year old... it HAS to be easier, right? Fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU! This made me laugh so hard that I nearly peed my pants!