Saturday, July 4, 2009

Free.

I am SO thankful today for the men and women that have served in our military to protect our freedom. My dad served in the Navy and I am so proud to be the daughter of someone who sacrificed in that way.

I'm so thankful to be free!
I'm also thankful to be free in Christ.
Galatians 5:1, "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ has set you free..."
John 8:26, "If the Son sets you free, you shall be free indeed."

Are YOU free?

Click here to read about freedom.

And... stay tuned... because I can guarantee that tonight I will have some really cute pictures of a really cute little Wee Baby Miss Virginia riding in a convertible in a small town 4th of July parade.

And I know you won't wanna miss that.

Happy 4th of July! [So thankful to be free.]

No comments: