Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Good and the Bad. But not the Ugly.

So this morning, Savannah woke up with an eye swollen shut. It was ugly. Or, as Pastor Art would say, ugly times ten, oogly. I didn't take a picture for you. I have standards.

But I did take her to the doctor. Who said that she has been bitten by something she is very allergic to. So she got a shot. And some meds. And hopefully will be good as new ASAP. In the meantime, I have a toddler on steroids. I'm going to die. Just what I always wanted! Ahem.

However, I do have some good news. The kid is getting chunky to a normal weight. She is now... drum roll please... 29 pounds! Her doctor nearly danced he was so excited. She weighed just 22 pounds in April and was only in the 3% for her age. Today, she is 35 inches tall, putting her in the 80% for height and 75% for weight. We are SO thankful for Dr. Hart and his wisdom in helping to fix Savannah's belly. And of course, we KNOW the Great Physician. :)

Anyway, please say a little prayer for Savannah's eye and a big praise for Savannah's weight gain. That's all for now...

No comments: