Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fireworks

Pictures of the parade are coming. I promise. They just take forever to load.

So to tide you over, here are pictures of us at the sports complex enjoying music and fireworks.



Haha. Jon.



Lizzy. Isn't she pretty?



We were in a sports complex, so Savannah thought a touchdown was necessary.



So Emma saw me laying happily on the blanket. And decided to sit on me. And bounce up and down. It was funny.


She was enjoying it. And then I made her get off because I was tired.



And then Savannah thought it looked like fun. And then Emma didn't want to miss out on the fun since she started it, after all. And Gina thought it was funny. So she snapped pictures instead of saving me from the toddlers.


Gina and Savannah.


There was a lot of tiredness.



It was WAY past bedtime, you know.



So sleepy.



So tired.



But...
then...
There were fireworks. "See? See, mom? SEE?!"
These were Savannah's first fireworks. After every one she would say, "see?"

And then we were tired again.


It was a fun way to end the 4th of July though!

No comments: