Saturday, June 13, 2009

Five Years Later - Class of 2004

I am SO thankful for my years of education at RVCS. I can't wait for Savannah to be old enough to go! I learned SO much - educationally and spiritually - and made some of the best friends in the world.

I loved my class - and over the years they became like a family to me. There were several of them that I was in school with from age 5 to 18. Last night we got together for our five year reunion. I had so much fun seeing all of my "family" and catching up with them! I think we voted to have a reunion every year now. :)

Chad's girlfriend, Jaclyn, was nice enough to use my camera to take a lot of pictures, including candid shots. Thank you, Jaclyn! :)


























I love these people!!! So thankful for them! :)

No comments: