Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chitter-Chatter

Savannah: "Hiiii Momma!!!!"
Momma: "Hi! Did you miss me?"
Savannah: "Ohhhh yeah!"


Momma: "Savannah, did you go pee-pee in the potty?"
Savannah: "No way. I toot."


Momma: "Savannah, if you want to get up out of time out, you have to say you're sorry for coloring on the couch."
Savannah: "Please. Thank you. Sorry. I love you. Bye!"



Momma: "You are my favorite."
Savannah: "Yes. Momma's helper."
Momma: "That is right. You are my helper. And is Momma your favorite?"
Savannah: "No."
Momma: "No? Who is your favorite?"
Savannah: "Mimi."

Momma: "We can't leave for Mimi's house until I find my phone, so wait by the door for just a minute while I look for it."
Savannah: "Phone! Where are you?!"


Daddy: "Savannah! Where is my walkie-talkie?"
Savannah: "Where?"
Daddy: "Did you throw it out the window?!"
Savannah: "No way! Here."


Daddy (emerging from the bathroom): "Hi."
Savannah: "Go potty?"
Daddy: "Yes, I went potty."
Savannah: "Where is cookie?"


Oh my. Everyday conversations with a toddler sure are entertaining.

3 comments:

The Dickinson Diaries said...

so adorable... totally enjoyed this!

Naff News said...

lol the Mimi is her favorite comment is my favorite one :)

Meg said...

Toddler conversations are my FAVORITE! Keep 'em coming :)