Monday, March 10, 2008

Two Ducks Is Better Than One!

What is the only thing better than one yellow duck in the bathtub? Two, obviously!

Savannah has always been facinated by her rubber ducky, so when she outgrew her newborn tub and we went bathtub shopping, we knew we'd found the perfect tub when we saw the giant inflatable duck that quacks!!! Let me tell you, it was an instant hit.

I never thought that at the age of 22 my bathtub would be dwelling place for a huge blow up duck, but I wouldn't have it any other way! :)

Excuse the look in the last picture...she was totally thinking "Momma, I'm trying to play with my duck...stop taking pictures now." :) I think its cute anyway...I love her unruly hair standing up!







4 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! We got this same duck-tub as a gift before Sydney was born, but we haven't used it yet. :) It won't be long though... they grow so fast!!!!! :)

Meg said...

Yay for the big yellow duck! Karis has the same tub and loves it! I love that it is so safe and she can bounce all around and not get hurt :)
Love the pics!
Meagan D

Anonymous said...

nice little p---y LOVE to lick it clean, miss my girls being small and enjoying their puffy little slits, grandkids soon I hope!

Anonymous said...

my daughter is 3 mths my wife thinks I am such a good hubby offering to get up to change her, nothing better than baby p-ss- in the middle of the night, little milk on my d--k while I change her she sucks it real good, her bald c--t feels soooooo soft and warm to touch, daddy blows on her c--t then puts a clean nappy on her so she has his come rubbing it all night, wife never knows because she pees so much in the nappy no come stains