Friday, March 14, 2008

A Day with Auntie Em

The other day we went to Gram-B's house, and Aunti Em was home.

She gave me my first pedicure ever!



I tried to help her because that bright pink polish looked pretty cool, but they kept telling me not to touch it. I swiped it a few times anyways, but Auntie Em took it like a pro and now my toes look fabulous.





Now Gram-B thinks my toes look a lot like Momma's.









Thats cool with me. I love my Momma!




I love being a girly girl with my Auntie Em and Momma!








Then to top it all off, Auntie Em let me chew on her bracelet. :) Yum.




I love being a Beckner girl! :)

Think about me this afternoon... I have to go get icky shots! :( I hate shots, and so does Momma. But the good part is that I will get to have dinner with Mimi tonight...

That's all for now! See ya later!

No comments: