Friday, March 28, 2008

A First Time for Everything!

Now I know there is a first time for everything. But as first-time parents, we get excited about all of these first-time things. So bear with my excited ranting. :)


Today was first timer for two things. First of all, Savannah's first tooth broke through sometime during the night last night and she woke up with it. :) I was excited that this happened without event, since Savannah seems to do everything the hard way. Maybe teething will be an easy thing for us. That only seems fair, right? Here is picture of the pearly white just barely peeping through the gums. :) And believe me, it was hard to get. Have you ever tried to take a picture of a baby's one tooth?! Its on the bottom... her left, your right, if you're looking for it :) I'll take a better picture once the tooth finishes its journey out here to join us.




Today was also the first day that Savannah wore a real big girl hairbow! :) I'm sure it certainly won't be the last. That fuzzy hair actually holds a clip now! :)














Savannah has been waving "hi" (although it sounds more like "haaaaaaaa" when she says it)...and "bye-bye" ("baaaaaaaaaa-baaaaaaaaaaa") for about two weeks now, but today was the first time I was able to capture it. Here's my little genius in action. :)













Thats a lot to accomplish in one day, don't ya think?! :) Happy Friday! Bye-bye!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE her little outfit... and I love her little tooth... and I love her little hairbow... and I love her little wave. haha. I love it all! :) She's so cute.
You've inspired me... I might try and see if I can get a bow in Sydney's hair. It's so long in the front, that it just might work and keep it out of her eyes! :)

And I totally understand being excited about all of the 1st... it's like an automatic thing that happens once you find out you're gonna be a parent I think.

Meg said...

Yay for the first tooth! Now maybe you'll get a couple of days break from teething :) And I have to say I know just how exciting it is to be able to put that first bow in! Congrats! She is just so adorable!
Love,
Meagan DeLong

Building Walls said...

Can't get enough of this cutie pie :) She makes me smile.