Monday, March 24, 2008

Along Came the Easter Bunny...and the Stomach Flu...

Happy Easter a little late, everybody! :) Momma had a serious bout with the stomach flu this past week, so we've been missing in action lately. I got a lot of attention from my Gram-B and Mimi while Momma recovered. Then, Easter was here! Momma dressed me up...



And I saw Titus at church, who was actually born three hours before me in the room right next door at the hospital, and our mommies thought we were so cute that they took our picture together.



Daddy was lookin' good too. Momma cropped herself out of this picture because, well, lets just say she looked like she had just recovered from the stomach flu.



Mimi was really pretty and she loved on me like she always does.



Then they took my picture in my spring chicken outfit that Miss Blaire gave me. Thanks, Blaire!



Now, don't be fooled by the empty easter basket. It was only empty after I took all of my cool things out of it. I got an Elmo book and two Elmo movies from Mimi and Grandad, and then we went to Gram-B's house where Gram-B and Grampster gave me a basket of toys!








I love Easter!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't you just love that chick outfit! My Dad's girlfriend got Sydney one too. I thought it was adorable!