Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Monday! Four more days till its Friday again...

Well, sadly, the weekend is over, and its back to work! :)

Here was what our weekend looked like...

Friday- Daddy took Momma out on a fancy date as a surprise! They went to a nice restaurant called Table 50 in downtown Roanoke. They got really good steaks for dinner and then went to see the movie "Fools Gold" which was also really good. Then they came and picked me up from Mimi's house! I had fun there while they were having fun out on their date.

Saturday- I ran errands with Momma and then went to a bridal shower with Momma and Gram-B. I don't know what that bridal shower thing was all about, but everybody there wanted to see me and they all laughed everytime I waved. Weird, huh?!

Sunday- We went to church and then while I napped with Daddy, Momma went shopping for stuff to re-decorate their room. She found some stuff she really liked, and she is not done yet, but here is the look so far...





Then, because I knew Momma was tired, I decided to randomly sleep 10 hours last night. I woke up with a big smile and very sleepy eyes and Momma thought it was cute so she took my picture. :)



But I really wanted the camera so I made a move for it...
But Momma wouldn't let me have it so I smiled a sleepy smile instead.
Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for sleeping thru the night! Good girl Savannah! And I love the last post! I totally see that tiny tooth and I'm so excited too...does that make me weird? I'm excited for your baby's firsts AND my baby's firsts :o) Hope you guys have a great week..oh and good job Darren! Way to keep sweeping your wife off her feet!
We love you three!

Team B.

Anonymous said...

Love the new decor :o) Not to totally rip you off, but since we both are "B's"..any chance you would let me know where you got that pillow? I really like it. And did they have any other colors? I'm so lame..I have to steal your ideas to make my house look good. Ha ha! Hope you ladies have a good week!

Team B.

Unknown said...

Hey.. does Savannah have different little earrings in? :) I have been taking Sydney's out to clean, and am exited about getting to get new ones. :)