Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Busy as a Beeeee

Sorry we've been absent from the blog lately! We have been busy as a bee!

Here is the scoop from Savannah:

First of all, Gram-B and Mimi have both bought me new toys recently for when I come to visit them. I think they were secretly afraid I was going to get into all of their pretty things, so they bought me these cool toys to keep me busy! At Gram-B's house I have a "jumparoo" that I love! And at Mimi's, I have a "Sing-A-Long Stage." I am definitely getting spoiled by my grandparents!





















Then, because I'm getting SO big, Momma let me have a teething biscuit. My friend Karis Delong tried it first, and she said it was pretty good, so we thought we'd try one too. Man... I'm so glad Kari's Momma told my Momma about them... they're pretty much my favorite thing now. And the most fun part is that I get SO sticky that Momma has to put me in the bathtub afterwards!








Then, it got really pretty outside yesterday! I went to visit Mimi and Momma took me for a walk, which was pretty cool. We don't walk in our neighborhood cause Momma says it is too ghetto and scary... but Mimi's 'hood is okay to walk in. I was so facinated by the people in their yards and the leaves blowing in the wind. I'm definitely excited about spring weather! When we got done walking, we sat on Mimi's front porch. They let me sit in a rocker by myself! How cool is that?! Then Mimi had to pick me up and love on me because she thinks I'm cute!











Lastly, to top of all of my fun adventures, Anna came to visit last night! Anna and I have been friends pretty much since before we were born. Our Mommas were pregnant at the same time and went to church and lamaze class together! We are only two weeks apart in age and we're so gonna be best friends. I love hanging out with Anna!







Well, thats all for now. Momma said to tell you that she'll post the March prayer requests soon. She said February was so short that it just snuck right past her! :) Oh well, you'll have to keep checking back. See ya later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the only thing better than baby c--t to lick is 2 baby c--ts