Monday, September 20, 2010

Date Fourteen: Double Date

We actually got to go on TWO dates this past week (I know, shocker!) because Savannah, Brooklyn, and Momma are going to be out of town most of this week. We are leavin' on a jet plane... for the Carribean! Cousin Courtney is having a destination wedding, and Momma is a bridesmaid, and Savannah is a flower girl! Duty calls... at the beach! But enough about that for now...

For date fourteen, we went on a double date! We had Japanese with our wonderful friends, Steve and Christy. It was SO much fun. And we were STUFFED. Japanese is one of our favorites, even if my hubby does put away an embarassing amount of "yum-yum sauce."

Aaaand, I forgot my camera. So, no pictures. Boo! But we all know that you don't come to this blog to see pictures of me, now do ya?! ;)

4 comments:

Naomi said...

What is that yum-yum sauce? I love it soooooo much. I wish I could find it or make it.

Darlene said...

We love Japanese too! And I'm jealous that you have the luxury of going out on dates every week. Wish we can find a babysitter that we can trust, here in Kabinburi.

This is so fun of you, guys. Someday, I'll have to go through all your "date" blog and we'll try to do them too. Happy for ya!

Randy and Lindsay said...

I know Steve and Christy!! They are really good family friends! It's a small world!

Renee said...

I'm not against the occasional you picture :) I love reading about your adventures - with or without pictures. If I don't get a chance to tell you before you leave - have fun AT THE BEACH, and hug your mom for me. Love ya :)